Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well it's been one crazy April

I have had some very weird things happening this month.  First, we have all the weather.  It's either storming with hail and tornadoes, or wild fires, or hot and humid.    This crazy weather can't make up its mind enough for me to do much of anything!

I have, however, started shooting again this month.  I'm getting a lot of the request done that have been sitting here for a very long time.  I'm so sorry about that, but you can't shoot if your mind isn't there because of life kicking you in the nuts (or in my case, the chest).  I was on a roll with shooting, even has two different shoots with producers this month.

Then, life happened to me in a big way.  I was shown my biggest weakness, my self-esteem.  I was made to feel that my beauty and power over men wasn't there anymore.  I couldn't stand the fact that someone that I loved wanted to be with a 66 year old woman who is a librarian and I thought a friend of mine, instead of being with me.  I couldn't handle it, so I did the one thing I've been known to do........turn to food.  All of my hard work of dieting and working out went down the drain.  The more I heard what was going on, the more I ate.

I finally decided to confront the one that I love and told him either her or me.  To my surprise, he chose me.  I should have done that a long time ago, instead of turning to comfort food.  Thank God that I didn't gain all of the weight back, so back to dieting and exercising to make myself look good for the ones that matter, my fans!  

I will not allow life to keep me down any more!  I will come back and be better than ever for not just myself, but for you, my fans, who love me no matter what!  In order to do that, I not only have to shoot my videos, but get my name back out there.  So, I'm hitting up all the socials I can find in the DFW area to make it a point that producers, actors, actresses, and the public, know Jackie Daniels is here and roaring for her time to shine!!!!!!!!

I am here to promise you, my darling fans, that I won't allow this to happen again.  Where I allow life to swallow me up and try to spit me out.  Jackie Daniels is here to stay!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment