Thursday, May 31, 2012

It Never Ends

I have been gone for a while now, I know, but things just kept spiraling out of control and I had to just sit back and wait for the ride to stop.  You see, my husband of 8 years decided to cheat on me right after I started this blog.  Not only did he cheat, but he did it with some one so clearly dog-like that it almost broke me completely.  She weighs about 100 lbs more than me, is 10 years older than me, and looks a lot like Bill Parcels (famous football coach if you don't know who he is) in drag!  To make a long sad story short, after several months of his on-line/on the phone emotional affair, I had enough and kicked his ass out!

The only thing that kept me from going insane, is this guy that I met the same night my husband's affair went physical.  This guy who is also in the "alternative lifestyle" has been more to me than I ever thought possible.  The night we met, somehow someway he started breaking down my walls.  By the time we were close, I was his slave.  I know, Jackie Daniels, Pro-Domme and a sadist, is now slave!  I'm not only slave to him, but you have got to hear the rest of it.  First, he is 10 years younger than me and drop dead gorgeous (of which he knows it too).  Almost every single one of my friends has wanted him at one point or another.  He's played a few, slept with one that I know of, the whole bit.  At first I was pissed at what he was doing.  After all, even though it was my idea to be in a poly relationship, I told him to stay away from my friends.  I finally figured out why he wouldn't do it though.  First of all, it was because I told him not to do something and a slave doesn't ever do that.  Secondly, that was the one way to break me emotionally. 

You see, I refused to allow him into my emotions.  He tried several times, including telling me I have no emotions at all.  Nothing worked, until he slept with this girl.  It wasn't the girls fault, either, because when he did it, I was sitting in the living room, so she just assumed that I knew what was going on.  I'll admit it, I knew because she went out to her car in the middle of a play session.  To me, that meant she went to get a condom, and I was right.  She told me all about it the next day.  It took me about a week afterwards to tell him that he finally broke me that way like he was trying to for 8 months.

I am now living with Master and have been for a little over a month now.  Not because I want to and not because he wanted me to, but because the cheating ex that only ever had to pay one bill, didn't........the mortgage.  So, I've lost the house, the dungeon that took me forever to design and have done, the massage business, everything.  I am slowly trying to get it all back, though.  I found a new business partner that I am leasing a massage room from.  She's building me a dungeon once I prove to her how much money fetish can make.  I can film out of there, but only certain things because I have to think of everyone else that is there.

I also have another business coming up that is going to teach different fetishes to people that have always been interested in it.  Rather they are everyday people looking to spice up their sex life, or newbies into the "alternate lifestyle," we're going to have everything and the best of the best in the field they are going to be teaching will be the instructors.  It's going to be great!  Like an online school for kinky people!

Toplessmachanic.com is going to have to be put off for a while, though.  I just don't have the space to be able to do that until I get me another house.  That's ok, though, I still own the site, and it will come true very soon.  Just a little set back.

I've been writing again, too.  I'm writing a bio on myself to show all my fans exactly what made Jackie Daniels to begin with.  It's sort of a tell all.  I also have short stories that I've been writing.  Those I will be posting here.  Make out of them whatever you will.  Most of them are from dreams I've been having.  I'm thinking they have something to do with the series of books I have been ordered to read.  The series is Gorean.  That, by the way, is what my Master is.

This is all for now.  I promise I won't wait a year to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment